Hammerite is a direct to rust metal paint, for whatever reason you obviously don’t want to use Hammerite, so what paint is similar to Hammerite? Let’s have a look.
Paints That do the Same Thing
So as I just stated, Hammerite is a direct to rust metal paint. Let’s have a look at a few other direct to rust Hammerite paints.
Rust-Oleum Direct to Rust
Probably the biggest competitor to Hammerite, the Pepsi to its coca-cola. Rust-Oleum direct to rust metal paint does pretty much the same job as Hammerite.
So if you are looking for a similar paint then you can’t go far wrong with Rust-Oleum. It is quite a bit more expensive though.
- Primer and topcoat in one
- For application onto rust, bare metal
- High coverage: 10.5 m² per litre
- Sag resistant, no brush strokes
- White spirit dilatable
Jenolite Direct to Rust
Another direct to rust metal paint. This does all the same things that Hammeriote does.
- All-in-one paint specially formulated to act as Primer, Undercoat and Topcoat
- Apply directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces
- Can be applied directly to rust, making it ideal for restoring metal, indoors and outside
- Corrosion resistant, actively fights against rust for long lasting protection
- Leaves an attractive satin effect finish
Tessarol Direct to Rust Metal Paint
This is another direct to rust metal paint, again doing the same sort of things that Hammerite does.
- DIRECT 3 in 1 Direct to Rust Metal Paint can be painted directly onto rusty surfaces and thanks to its special 3 in 1 formula, there is no need to use a primer or undercoat!
- High quality anti-corrosion coating for decoration and protection of metal surfaces of iron and steel, designed for direct application without the use of a primer.
- Creates a long-lasting and hard coating with excellent resistance to external weather conditions and light.
- Provides perfect protection against rust, forming a quick-drying and easy to apply glossy coating with excellent flow.
- Strong shine and lasting color shade.